Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why are white guys afraid to admit they love black girls, or do they?

like idk if its just me, i havent ever had a boyfriend yet. but im extremly attraceted and only want a white guy, im not rasict, its just perference. and i have white guys flirt with me all the time, stare at me (hell, to be honest ive got 5 white guys so far to crush on me this year), or theyll check me out at the store. but they never have the guts to ask out. at my school all you see is black boys and white girls now. and i only know one black girl and white guy couple. ive heard that white guys dont like black girls at all, but thats not at all true, there always flirting with me and i dont think its because im a light skin yellow black person. but why are they afraid to admit it, and do you think they do??

No comments:

Post a Comment