Monday, August 15, 2011

I really like this boy and i think he might like me but he is shy... can you please tell me what you think?

i am going to be a junior but he will be a sophmore..he is really nice and i talk to him for 1-2 hours almost every day online but i really only see him in school...he is always really nice and a good listener and his friend told me that he likes me but that he just guessed and doesnt know for sure because he says that he laughs and smiles more around me than other people..we have a lot in common and i talk to him about everything except for anything except about relationship things..whenever we talk he always asks how i am or what im doing this weekend and once when we were talking on im he told me that i should go to one of his soccer games sometimes after rephrasing his question like 10 times(u can tell on im) and put a smiley and after i said that would be cool he changed the subject quickly... i havent noticed him trying to touch me which people say is a sign but he always listens to what i say and looks me in the eye and brings things we'v talked about up in later convos... HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment