Friday, August 12, 2011

What's your guys problem? - Cousin Couples?

I got a friend who told me not to come here, but I did anyway.I was looking at her page and saw some of the horrible mean stuff you said to her all because she loves her cousin [first cousin, once removed]! I know there are a whole bunch of people out there in the world, but she has no interest in them! You guys may say "ewww" or "gross" and stuff like that, but if you saw the way some people get when taling about who they love, you would say that. So he's family, big deal! I just don't see the problem here. I understand not agreeing with cousins being together, I was shocked when I was told, but to be so mean about it is just plain wrong! I'm happy she's in love at all; she rejects almost any form of human contact as-is, so personal-wise I couldn't be more happy for her. They didn't grow-up together even, he lives in another state. She only sees him once a year, but they spend a lot of time together. He doesn't know about her yet. And I dont like my cousin. [Lemme do an detail edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment