Sunday, August 7, 2011

POLL: What are your cats like?

I have 4 cats at my house. There`s Kellie Lynn, she my 22 lb calico who is in love with my oldest son. And the resident bully. Then there`s Racie, my tomcat turned spoiled brat. We found him when he was 3 and brought him home. He has his own food dish in our room as well as a water gl sitting on a shelf. He loves to talk to you, and I think he understands me. Next is Simba, who is the baby of the family, not by age but she`s small, we found her as well when she was 3 weeks old. She was very sick when we brought her home and Racie helped me raise her. Taught her to use the litterbox and everything. She`s the only one that really likes to snuggle. She loves to jump up onto my shoulder while i`m walking around the house. Simba is all black with about 4 strands of white on her chin. Then we have Princess, who is anything but a Princess. She`s a tiger cat. She`s a nice cat i love her but she tends to get cranky at times.And she was also a stray. I know I sound like a crazy cat lady LOL but I love my little guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment