Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Matial Art opinions?

Hello all I have been doing some research recently on which martial art to go into. I have trained before and have about 10 yrs experience under my belt ( Various Northeren Kung Fu styles mainly). Problem is I stopped training for a while and am now in the process of getting back in shape to go into the art of my choosing. I do know my preparation is unnecessary and I should dive back into training but, I am still uncertain as to what art I am interested in training in. Any hoo on the the specifics. :) I am not very interested in throwing ppl around or choking them for that matter. I am more of a striker but, not so much a kicker (waist level and below preferred) . I would prefer traditional but am open to anything at this point. I would not care if it were a hard or soft style or a mixture of both. I am getting older unfortunatly and feel as if my time is running out as I would love to retire and teach someday. So far from some japanese arts are interesting not so much the high kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment