Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am hoping to get into UC Berkeley. Help?

Please take some time to read this. I really need opinions and guidance. It would be awesome if someone from UC Berkeley was reading this. So, the school year is almost finished. I am currently a sopre. These are my stats. I don't think 9th grade really matters but I got mostly A's, A+s and A-s. 1oth grade, I am taking Algebra II (H), AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science. I am planning on taking 3 years of Mandarin. I have taken the PSAT and scored a 181. I took the AP Computer Science exam (somewhat confident I did well) and I am about to take the AP Chemistry Exam. Then take the SAT II for Chemistry. Thats all for sopre year. Junior year, I will take Pre-Calculas (H), AP Biology, Video Production, Web Development, English 3 (H). I have not participated in sports(will join swim team in Junior year) or clubs or volunteered in the community. On my transcript, it says my GPA for UCs and CSUs is 4.333 and Private colleges is 4.048. What should I do during this summer and next two years in high school so I can get accepted by UC Berkeley? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment