Friday, August 12, 2011

Im starten to think all my bf wants is webby?

Wat do i do my bff of a month and a half and i talk all the time but every time we do talk he is always asking for webby and talking dirty im 13 and dont know wat do do but i did webby wiv him b4 and all he wanted me to do was show him my b**bs and my p**sy and im scared wat that lead to wen we get together so weneva i meet up with him my best frend comes and we never leve eachothers side as im 13 i am a virgin and he keep saying he wants to pop my cherry i dont wanna do that sorta stuff with him i wanna ind a guy thats doing it coz he loves me not coz he wants me bf is christian aswell do christian have a law about at such a younge age aswell as it illegal wat do i dump him or stay with him im kinda scared :S

No comments:

Post a Comment